1. Data protection at the Carepo GmbH
The CarepO GmbH and the customer (hereinafter called "parties") fulfill all applicable requirements of the data protection law. This data protection declaration is in addition to the requirements of the data protection law and does not replace, eliminate or release from the statutory obligations. For the purposes of the data protection law, the parties state that the customer is the controller and the CarepO GmbH is the processor (these terms are based on the meaning of the data protection law).
2. Transmission of personal data by the customer
The customer must ensure that he has all necessary and suitable consent for the lawful transfer of personal data in accordance with the data protection law to the CarepO GmbH for the duration and purpose of this contract. The customer does not transfer any special categories of personal data to the CarepO GmbH. Only personal information (name, first name), address and e-mail address are transmitted for the registration. The customer then indemnifies the CarepO GmbH against all claims in connection with the violation of the present conditions and obligations.
3. Collection and use of personal data by the Carepo GmbH
Personal data will only be processed by the CarepO GmbH to provide the services agreed in the contract of the parties on the basis of documented instructions of the customer. The CarepO GmbH notes the following:
- The CarepO GmbH understands by processing of personal data the collection, storage, management, use, transmission, disclosure or deletion of personal data.
- The CarepO GmbH ensures that suitable technical and organizational measures are taken to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access. It thus ensures a level of protection commensurate with the risks posed by processing, taking into account the state of the art and the costs involved in its implementation.
- The CarepO GmbH guarantees that the persons authorized to process the personal data are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- The CarepO GmbH assists the client in each case in the treatment of an application and in compliance with the obligations arising from the data protection law in relation to security, notification of personal data breaches, data protection impact assessments and cooperation with supervisory or regulatory authorities.
- The CarepO GmbH provides on request to email@example.com a detailed description of the technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access. In addition, the CarepO GmbH provides information about the available data.
- In the case of a breach of the protection of personal data, the CarepO GmbH will inform the customer immediately after it has become aware of the breach.
- The CarepO GmbH will delete all personal data after termination of the contract on the basis of a written instruction of the customer or, if there is no obligation under the applicable law to store the personal data, will return them.
4. Cookies and equivalent technologies
In order to function properly the CarepO GmbH website, the customer must ensure that his web browser is set to accept cookies. A cookie is a small file (or record in a file) that the site can send to its browser and then stored on the hard disk of his computer. Cookies enable the CarepO GmbH to analyze Internet traffic and to identify more popular areas of its website. Cookies ensure that the CarepO GmbH can make its own website more user-friendly. For this purpose, the CarepO GmbH grants the customer the possibility to save all registration information or passwords so that he does not have to enter this information again and again when visiting the website of the CarepO GmbH. The cookie remains on the customer's computer and is only used when visiting the website of the CarepO GmbH. Regardless, the customer does not have to accept cookies, and he should read the information he has received in connection with his browser software to find out how to set up his web browser to notify him when a cookie is set, and to use the opportunity to accept or reject cookies. The cookies will not transmit any information about the customer to the CarepO GmbH, with the exception of information in connection with his use of the website of the CarepO GmbH.
It is possible to subscribe to a newsletter of the CarepO GmbH. The registration is free. The newsletter is used exclusively for the transmission of information to the customer. The registered e-mail address will not be disclosed or sold to third parties.